EBAday 2019 - Europe's Leading Payments Forum in Stockholm 18th to 19th of june
This year EBAday 2019 Europe’s Leading Payments Forum is hosted in Stockholm from 18 till 19 of June in Stockholmsmässan. A two day European payments and transaction banking conference and exhibition, where 1,500 senior executives will gather to shape the future of the payments industry. EBAday is created by the banks for the banks, the topics and themes discussed at EBAday align with the current and future priorities of payments and banking professionals.
JOIN to take discuss some of the topics:
• Digital transformation strategies
• Bank innovation through APIs
• Real-time payments and Open Banking
• Technologies shaping the future payments environment
• Partnering with Fintechs and Big Techs
If you are early or growth stage Fintech startup, have a working product or a proof of concept and interested in getting a spotlight at EBAday 2019, APPLY to be present at Fintech Zone.
Selected participants will receive at no cost:
· A pre-built and branded pod on 1 day of the event (so no stand spend is required)
· A slot in the open theatre pitch zone
· 2 full access event passes for the duration of the event
· Delegate list and app access
Deadline for applications is Tuesday the 9th of April at 5pm GMT.